Infrared scanning of Electrical Installation and Electrical equipment is part of a predictive maintenance program and fault finding. Through modern infrared technology electrical problems can be identified through a heat profile that cannot be seen with the human eye, and detected well before equipment failure or damage has occurred.
Benefits to using Thermographic Survey Information
- Reduces the risk of equipment failure and unplanned electrical outages
- Helps identify priorities when planning maintenance
- Finding faults before failure
- Increases safety and reliability of your electrical system
- Ability to chart annual findings and locate gradual failure points
Areas of concern and importance for Thermographic
- Loose or corroded connections
- Electrical unbalances or overloads
- High resistance connections
- Hot Spots
- Overloaded Cables or circuit breakers
- Over heating in distribution and load centers
With a proper Thermographic Inspection plan from Point Eight Power in place, your system reliability will be maintained and will remain dependable.