Proper maintenance will keep your system running at its peak, extend the life of your equipment, and avoid unnecessary downtime.
This program includes
- Written Annual Maintenance Plans / checklists / reports
- Cleaning / Visual Inspections
- Thermographic Inspections
- Verification proper torque on the bus / cable connections
- Circuit breaker testing and inspections, verifying both mechanical and electrical operations
- Performing Megger and Hi-Pot testing to prove the integrity of the bus-insulation system
- Meter / Relay Calibrations
- Verification of equipment operation in accordance with design criteria
With a Point Eight Power Maintenance Program, you can rest assured that your equipment will operate trouble free throughout its lifecycle.