Point Eight Power offers Circuit Breaker Maintenance as part of our Electrical Testing and Maintenance Services. Circuit Breaker Maintenance can be performed on site at your facilities, or for more in depth testing and repairs they can be sent to our factory for necessary inspections, testing, or repairs.
We have the ability to offer a full range of maintenance needs. From the basic annual inspections and testing, to complete reconditioning or remanufacturing. Remanufacturing includes a full a one-year warranty.
Breaker Inspections and testing includes
- As found condition reports
- Visual inspections of all operating mechanisms and contact points
- Both mechanical and electrical operation of breaker
- Arcing and Main Contact inspection and cleaning
- Main Contact Alignment and pressure check
- Testing of Breaker trip units and associated components to Manufacturers Specifications
- Testing of all secondary contacts and Bell alarm components
- Vacuum bottle integrity test on Medium and High Voltage Circuit Breakers
- Cleaning and Lubrication of moving part, mechanisms, and main contacts
- Primary Injections testing (Can be performed at our facility)
- Final test report with any findings documented for any needed repairs
Benefits of Circuit Breakers Inspections and Testing
- Confidence in System Reliability
- Equipment Life Extension
- Reduced cost of repairs by continual Preventative Maintenance
- No interruption of production because of unexpected down time
- Maintenance repair records for trending and predictive failure information
With a Point Eight Power Annual Maintenance and Service program, your Electrical Power System Protection plan will remain safe, reliable, and predictable in the future.